Dr. Naomi Wolf: Babies and children were injected with Pfizer 7 months BEFORE the pediatric version was approved
- 50% of the children were under 4 years of age.
- 71% had serious side effects.
- A 7-year-old child had a stroke
- One child and one baby suffered facial paralysis.
- One baby had a kidney-related adverse event – kidney damage or kidney failure.
- Average of 3.88 adverse events per child.
Where do the world’s biggest earthquakes occur?
Pfizer concluded: “No significant new safety information was identified …”
Artificial intelligence predicts when the stock market will crash
In one of the poorest countries in the world, onions are the most expensive in the world
Follow us in: Telegram