There are many versions about the origin of the moon. Some of which are so incredible that it seems nonsense.
Just a few facts that suggest that our satellite is artificial.
- The satellite always faces the Earth with the same side. In addition, the reverse side is very different from the visible one in its unevenness. If the Moon is the natural body of the system, then this should not be the case.
- The diameter of the Moon is 1/395 of the diameter of the Sun, and the distance between the Moon and the Earth is 1/395 of the distance between the Earth and the Sun. Nature again?
- Almost all lunar craters are round. This means that the asteroids hit the surface at right angles.
- The moon reflects light on the full moon with the entire surface of the disk. According to the laws of optics, the edges of the disk should be dim and barely visible. The angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection – this law of optics is violated by the Moon.
- Perfect match of the size of the Moon with the size of the visible solar disk from the Earth. Therefore, we see an eclipse and a “crown” on the Moon.
Follow us in: Telegram