The attack on the unvaccinated continues in full force around the world.
- Western Australian official Mark McGowan is banning unvaccinated people from all areas of public life, including visits to hospitals and other places of significance.
- The U.S. Supreme Court voted 6-3 to block Biden’s federal Vaccine or Test mandate for large businesses.
OSHA does not entitle such broad powers, the US Supreme Court said.
However, the court has allowed Biden’s other mandate to vaccinate healthcare workers at institutions receiving Medicare and Medicaid funds.
- European Union regulators have warned that frequent booster shots against Covid-19 (booster) can negatively affect immunity and may not be advisable.
- Member of the European Parliament
“Covid certificates have increased infections due to a false sense of security (…) The Italian government is violating human rights and treaties by keeping unvaccinated people out of work and the market. People are fleeing Italy.”
- U.S. Supreme Court blocks Biden’s federal vaccine-or-test mandate for large businesses with a 6-3 vote.
The OSHA Act does not authorize such expansive powers, the highest court of the United States said.
However, SCOTUS allows Biden’s other vaccine mandate for healthcare employees at facilities receiving Medicare and Medicaid funds to stay.
- Psaki: Biden will continue to call on business to implement vaccination requirements despite the decision by the U.S. Supreme Court earlier today.
- President Donald Trump: “The Supreme Court has spoken, confirming what we all knew: Biden’s disastrous mandates are unconstitutional. Biden promised to shut down the virus, not the economy but he has failed miserably on both…”
Follow us in: Telegram