NBA basketball stars are not required to vaccinate

NBA basketball stars are not required to vaccinate

NBA basketball stars are not required to vaccinate against coronavirus like members of Congress and their staff
There is a privileged “elite” class in this country that has declared itself exempt from all requirements for vaccination against Covid-19. One is Congress and the other is NBA.
According to reports, professional basketball players will not be forced to get the vaccine because they are more special than everyone else.
While most of the judges and NBA staff have been told they must roll up their sleeves for genetic modification, the players themselves stand above it all and refuse to obey.
A league spokesman said 85 percent of NBA players are already vaccinated, but the remaining 15 percent are reluctant to do so. Reports indicate that these unvaccinated 15 percent are not allowed to fly in the same planes as the vaccinated.
The team players say they do not want to be pressured and coerced and are fighting against fascism.

Countries Sports